Sunday, January 20, 2008

Anonymous.........

Hi,

Long time since I hv written...too many things happening, some good some bad.....so overall a mixed life once again!!!

some weeks back had CA results once again....pretty decent results...most ppl i know cleared....nd the result of my frnd whom I had been waiting 4......did come positive...yipee!!!!...I wud have been dead 4 words if it wud not have been....the results were declared at around 8.00 A.M. nd d gr8 lass that she is...dint check her results since 9.00 P.M.....13 hour wait...i was anxious almost as if it was my result....I told her later ---bcoz of this, she wasted 13 hours of celebration.. :-)......


First time ever, alongwid my neighbour - both of us organized a social get2gether 4 our society...around 125 odd ppl....it was fun planning the event.."event" bcoz we got a grand budget sanctioned..The gathering proceeded fine.....nd the best part was d anonymity i enjoyed...even though i have been staying here since childhood..ppl from other wings were unsure about my existence...the best reaction was.. "u are new in this apartment, nd u hv done a good job.." lolz.....i said thank u and walked on to have my first glass of juice at 11.00 P.M. The other one from a very gossippy aunt was.."u r so shy...never seen u in d apartment...where hv u been...keep organizing such events alongwid P*...she is such an enthusiast?"....Hope u enjoid, aunty...:-) nd i walked on to the caterer who seemed wild at delaying the dinner........

Now this has to be d best...at d end when one of d senior members was thanking d organizers (i.e. supposedly me and P*), he just said P*. I was anonymous at tht moment.I am not being modest, but the fact is I dint mind it at all. I m saying this bcoz we all want credit for the work done. But there I was all smiling. I felt good about myself. Not only bcoz of the success of the event but also Because at so many instances in life, I am sure each one of us have been feeling short of deserved credit..I think I did really put 2 practice wht i had learned...just do something for others widout expecting nethng in return....hope i be like dis ever....ciao....

No comments: