Sunday, February 17, 2008

Wishes...some possible, some difficult, some impossible.....

1. Take the sea in my arms and hug it tight forever and just dont let it go....

2. To go to the highest mountains and just keep the time to myself on the vast landscapes....

3. To drive a car to a distance as far as I could.........

4. To dance in heavy rain showers on the rocky sea shores....

5. Bungee jumping & all weird adventure sports.......but not alone....:-)

6. To go around the world visiting beautiful places....

7. To not feel alone and also not feel lonely ever....(get the difference..)

8. To not feel hurt by anyone on this earth......bcoz nobody is worth that on this planet....

9. To have someone to just understand my silence...

10. To have more of ME TIME....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.