Sunday, September 7, 2008

Controversy

Hi all!!!

A doc has been taking my case history for some Fair & lovely treatment...(yeah!! some skin treatment)...and a case history spans from like what I like to eat upto what I think and how I think!!! And she has been repeatedly saying that there is a controversy around my life.
My mum's description of me as an individual and my essay on "Myself" to her has been very contrasting.
She was meaning to say, "You are acting as a soldier, just guarding and protecting your life too much to even let others take a glimpse of it".

Been to Jim Corbett National Park for an Offsite. After a long period of time, I was really smiling!. It was just great fun. Yeah as usual, mixing around with people was a problem. But then people whom I thought were just colleagues whom I did know for 10 months turned out to be great pals!! Loved the four days and am sure they would be among the few remembrable dayz that I have actually lived!!


Saw Rock on. Great movie. Farhan and Purab Kohli were cute! The movie as usual had an horrible impact on me. Because like the band Magik and its members, I don't have any passion in life that can soothe my life like no other thing in life can do. Why don't I have something that I can cling to? Can I develop one now or is it too late? Question remains unanswered?

Completed a book called "Bombay Rains, Bombay Girls". When I started the book, it seemed like some teenage read. But as the pages progressed, it was a very nice and light read. Life of a few medical students. A line that has clicked something in me from the book, "Hope is a double-edged sword, it brings anxiety & peace, fear & courage and Confidence & hesitation". Guess it is really true!

Planning in a holiday during the winters. Hope things work out. Looking out for some great company. Cant seem to find. Wanted to go to ladkah, but the routes are closes during winters. So for now, would do with some other northern states.
Another week begins tomorrow. As usual getting jittery!

Ciao ppl!!!Ciao Life!!!

No comments: