Saturday, November 29, 2008

Anybody there??

Hi all,

Terrified of the terror for the last 3 dayz....But I was only scared..doing nothing...at max, I can say feeling bad about the state of affairs sitting in the bedroom watching news repetition throughout the day!! Wondering why was this to happen there...As usual, I have got no answers....

Last few dayz have not been so good...Most of the times when I come to write on the blog, it's because of this reason that I am not in the best of my moods:(....
One of my very senior colleagues made me realize that I was being shadowed at work...meaning I was not in the limelight, I do things which are relevant but I do not show it off to the world. This is the second time in my work-life that seniors have told me the same thing. I don't know when am I going to improve over this...but yes I am making sincere efforts I believe...small but sincere steps...I don't want to lag behind!!

It happened to be my birthday last week...Nothing very special was planned...and it was a usual day at work..but my boss was generous enough to lemme leave early :-)...But something was badly amiss that day...wonder why...shed so many tears that I had not since long long dayz!

One of my very close friend was able to ready my mind...and she gave me 1000 options as to what could be bothering me..but I was just not ready to speak what i was feeling...She smsed saying.."80% things are not under your control...so stop worrying"...I got all the more wild...I replied saying, "I never wanted a life which was not under my control, atleast not 80%. I will try and reverse this equation of my life for sure!!. But I dunno know how....

A funny thing that happened, (not funny actually embarassing)...birth certificate of my sister is incorrect..and this we realized when somebody else pointed this mistake out to us...that too after 16 years of her birth:)...It was hilarious!!!Although, I have already filed an amendment application now, but it will surely remain with me for a long time!! How can you not read such a important document, the outcome of your existence :) for 16 long years!!! Krazzy....

Planned a surprise for my sister's birthday..though one of his friends leaked the information to her..It turned out to be fun!!..But perosnality-wise she is going to turn out exactly like me...shy,silent, limited friends etc!!...
Tennis and skating...wanna learn them!! Where???...Funny incident:..Called up a skate coach to ask him some info about his training centre...He is asking me..how old is your kid..I said I want to learn not my kid...How old are you ma'm?....25....Sorry we can't teach you!!..What the hell..but why..It's dangerous ma'm..U may hurt urself..Thts ok...I am OK with it...No we are sorry Ma'm!!!...Can't find a weekend tennis coach...
Ciao!!

1 comment: