Saturday, October 13, 2007

....Wishes- to be fulfilled!!!!!!

Hi, there...just realised that all my previous posts were just too Karan Johar types....(he makes you dream but though thru a lot of tears!!!). Too much of senti stuff, life is already damn complicated, if we think so much, God Bless us!
Do all of us have certain secret desires? They could be very realistic and achievable and they could be far - fetched too........I have a ot many and they are pretty simple to get but unfortunately the kind of environment I have been (will not say conservative, but overtly protective and Work is worship kinda attitude) has made it difficult to fulfill these wishes....
1. Wanna travel...travel across the entire country from top to bottom and to the eastern parts too....Wanna specifically see Leh, Ladakh, Srinagar, Chandigarh, Delhi, Chamba, Chardham, Shimla -Kullu- Manali ( these places are not so on my wish list for the simple reason, I hate crowds and these people are like proper proper tourists places ), Sikkim, Gangtok, Darjeeling, Jaisalmer, Udaipur, Kerala, Kanyakumari.....How could I forget Himalayas..Kailash Mansorver..doing all kinds of adventure sports...
I know for this I just need to go to a good agent..theer's one just opposite to my residence ..Raj travels...the problem is not that..problem is about timing and company...mum and pa are just not interested to move out of home, sis is busy studying for board exams in diwali..i am a big time lukkhi (mumbaiya word for "useless") bcoz I have got loads of time before I join my new company...and mom - dad are hesistant to send me alone...friends - u know...all of them are not free at the same time.... Sometime in life, I will see all of these places, be it alone but I will do it!!!!
2. To get my passport done....this is the biggest pain I have gone thru yaar....how many proofs do they want...There's a slight problem with the name and surname on my birth certificate and all other documents, so these guys are irritating me to no extent...they are telling me to keep my name as it is on the birth certificate by filing affidavit and newspaper ads and etc etc.. and I am too reluctant to do it..bcoz I love my name as it is on all my marksheets and as u guys are seeing it...so I told them to get lost, I will not leave this country because I love my name too much too change it. Here's this another desire that remains to be fulfilled....
3. I completed CA...many ppl do it ; guys, believe me for the 3 -3.5 months that we are studying like 10-12 hours a day...it just makes a dead when the exams r going to approach--we don't realize anything sleep, hunger, dressing sense just nothing seems to matter...at the end of it, +ve results are like heaven for us..i had tears seeing the word PASS on my desktop...its really a mission accomplished. Coming to the point, getting our Membership no....our institute has whole lot of forms to be filled for anyhting we want to do as professionals..so before we start doing professional activities, we need a membership no. for that we have this Form 2. No my desire is not to fill this form (that I have already done), my desire is to change the first line of the form. It says,
Dear Sir,
I beg to apply that my name be entered in the Register of Members.
(and the form continues for a good 7-8 pages....)
Gimme a break, I have legitimatly cleared an examination of international repute, why do u want me to beg to do what this exam is supposed to help me do!!!!!
Hence, here it goes - my desire is to make the institute fellas realise that their students should not be made beggars at their own school...plzzzzz
4. Another wish, I really really hope I atleast fulfill this one....to continue with my blog till I die....swear....for me as person, it has helped so I know I will.....
5. This one is surely impossible for each one of us...to end hypocrisy on this earth....i just hate hate hate..such people.....there are some whom I very close to also but have never really told them, for fear of hurting them.
6. To do a Ph D....I keep telling everybody, that when I grow a bit old and don't have much capacity left to work...I will again take up studying and Reserach....I know its wierd..but that's the way I am...If not a formal Ph D...I hope atleast can do it informally..that's by learning and teaching...hopefully!!!!!
....ther are lots of such innate desires that have...post in more smtime later...just got a sms from one of my friends..her granny has expired...dunno shoud I call right a way ..it's almost 11.45..not that time matters right now...but the question I have to think is what to say? It's difficult to pull out friends from such emotional crisis...and I am worst at consoling people...so just lemme think what to do....bbye...

No comments: