Thursday, October 4, 2007

Is there in any method in all the madness!!!!!

Hi....again a confused week......the blog heading just fits my life too well....my decision - making abilities have all gone for a toss, i m feeling!!!!...Just recently had been to a gathering wherein I saw the smartest of the professional behave silly like morons. There was so much of "I, me , myself" attitude....I was wondering, is education meant to make us so? I will answer this question last. This is where my mind was trying to decide about the purpose of education.
I wonder that whether all people on this earth who work in a corporate environment, (doesn't matter whether they are enjoying their work or not, doesn't matter at what level they are working) can sleep peacefully at night...I mean, seriously, for me it's a thought provoking question. Because, for most seniors is there any single day when they have thought great about the juniors working under them....Agreed there are exceptions...but lets talk about a Normal distribution curve wherein 80% people are average......Why is it that the corporate world is always associated with the words the "big bad world" like bollwood hehehhe...? And then people who kind of get frustrated are made to feel as if they were not smart enough to handle the pressures, they were not good learners etc etc. Is it really so? Isn't each individual born with certain strengths and weaknesses...(the most irritating question in the HR interviews), then why are they expected to behave at 100/100 at each single second in the work life.
Give them a break from such nonsensical office gossip....let each of just concentrate on the work at hand rather than criticizing people by whom the work is actually being done, treat them with respect and I am sure the best results are just inevitable....People make mistakes.agreed..but I suppose if they are not ridiculed each time..they will be better learners and better performers...
All said and done, it's about managing. Managing life and not confusing it. For all the juniors on the earth - don't get demotivated. Give a pat on your back yourself if the senior isn't doing so. For all the seniors- if you are not willing to give them a opportunity, at least show the light towards the opportunity, at least a few will grab it. My answer..education wanted us to be modest, to share knowledge and not to stifle it within ourselves. Lets make this corporate world a better place to live in!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: